2023 was full of milestones for the Author Conservatory.
Over the past year we:
- Hit 200+ students enrolled in the program
- Added three professional editors to our team
- Added two million-dollar entrepreneurs as business coaches
- Hired an instructor who specializes in working with neurodivergent students
- Provided each student with their own Student Success Advisor
- Brought in six new experts-in-residence to answer student questions, including several New York Times bestselling authors
- Doubled our Office Hours capacity so students can get even more mentorship and support throughout the week
- Started planning our first in-person event and graduation ceremony happening this June on the campus of Wheaton College
That’s why on March 1st, we’ll be raising our three-year tuition by $1,560.
Interested students can claim the current price (before the tuition increase) with three simple steps:
- Fill out an application and have a no-pressure, informational call with an admissions advisor
- If accepted, make a deposit to reserve your spot
- Select a start date any time in the next 12 months
Once a student makes a deposit, their tuition is locked-in and won’t go up.
But if you want to become a Conservatory student at the current price, you must schedule a call with our admissions team before March 1st.